- Which DTP switchport mode allow the port to create a trunk port if the the port is in trunk, dynamic auto and dynamic desirable mode?
- A. Dynamic Auto
- B. Dynamic Desirable*
- C. Access
- D. Trunk
- What is the function of the command switchport trunk native vlan 999 on a trunk port?
- A. It designates VLAN 999 for untagged traffic.*
- B. It blocks VLAN 999 traffic from passing on the trunk.
- C. It creates a VLAN 999 interface.
- D. It designates VLAN 999 as the default for all unknown tagged traffic.
- Refer to the exhibit:
How should the FastEthernet0/1 port on the 2950 model switches that are shown in the exhibit be
configured to allow connectivity between all devices?
- A. The ports only need to be connected by a crossover cable.
- B. SwitchX (config)#interface FastEthernet 0/1
SwitchX(config-if)#switchport mode trunk *
- C. SwitchX (config)#interface FastEthernet 0/1
SwitchX(config-if)#switchport mode access
SwitchX(config-if)#switchport access vlan 1
- D. SwitchX (config)#interface FastEthernet 0/1
SwitchX(config-if)#switchport mode trunk
SwitchX(config-if)#switchport trunk vlan 1
SwitchX(config-if)#switchport trunk vlan 10
SwitchX(config-if)#switchport trunk vlan 20
- Refer to the exhibit:
Which two statements are true of the interfaces on Switch1? (Choose two)
Show (Hide) Explanation/ReferenceFrom the “show mac address-table” output, we see FastEthernet0/1 can receive traffic from multiple VLANs -> it is configured as a trunk. Also from the “show cdp neighbors” output, we see Fa0/1 of this switch is connecting to Switch2 so it is configured as a trunk.
- A. Interface FastEthernet0/2 has been disabled.
- B. Multiple devices are connected directly to FastEthernet0/1.
- C. FastEthernet0/1 is configured as a trunk link.*
- D. FastEthernet0/1 is connected to a host with multiple network interface cards
- E. FastEthernet0/5 has statically assigned MAC addresses.
- F. A hub is connected directly to FastEthernet0/5*
There are two MAC addresses learned from FastEthernet0/5 while FastEthernet0/5 is not configured as trunk (only Fa0/2 & Fa0/3 are configured as trunk links) -> a hub is used on this port.
- Which IEEE standard protocol is initiated as a result of successful DTP completion in a switch over FastEthernet?
Show (Hide) Explanation/ReferenceDynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) is a Cisco proprietary protocol for negotiating trunking on a link between two devices and for negotiating the type of trunking encapsulation (802.1Q) to be used.
- A. 802.3ad
- B. 802.1w
- C. 802.1Q*
- D. 802.1d
- Which three of these statements regarding 802.1Q trunking are correct? (Choose three)
- A. 802.1Q native VLAN frames are untagged by default.*
- B. 802.1Q trunking ports can also be secure ports.
- C. 802.1Q trunks can use 10 Mb/s Ethernet interfaces.*
- D. 802.1Q trunks require full-duplex, point-to-point connectivity.
- E. 802.1Q trunks should have native VLANs that are the same at both ends.*
- What are the possible trunking modes for a switch port? (Choose three)
- A. transparent
- B. auto*
- C. on*
- D. desirable*
- E. client
- F. forwarding
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.