Which two statements about DSL are true? (Choose two.)
- users are on a shared medium
- uses RF signal transmission
- local loop can be up to 3.5 miles (5.5km)*
- physical and data link layers are defined by DOCSIS
- user connections are aggregated at a DSLAM located at the CO*
Which two statements are true regarding a PPP connection between two Cisco routers? (Choose two.)
- LCP tests the quality of the link.*
- LCP manages compression on the link.*
- Only a single NCP is allowed between the two routers.
- NCP terminates the link when data exchange is complete.
- With CHAP authentication, the routers exchange plain text passwords.
A network administrator is asked to design a system to allow simultaneous access to the Internet for 250 users. The ISP can only supply five public IP addresses for this network. What technology can the administrator use to accomplish this task?
- classful subnetting
- variable length subnet masks
- classless interdomain routing
- port-based Network Address Translation*
Refer to the exhibit. An administrator is configuring NAT to provide Internet access to the inside network. After the configuration is completed, users are unable to access the Internet. What is the cause of the problem?
- The NAT pool is using an invalid address range.
- The inside and outside interfaces are backwards.
- The ACL is referencing the wrong network address.
- The NAT inside source command is referring to the wrong ACL.*
What is the expected behavior of an ADSL service?
- The download rate is faster than the upload rate.*
- The upload rate is faster than the download rate.*
- The download and upload rates are the same.
- The user can select the upload and download rates based on need.
A network administrator is troubleshooting the dynamic NAT that is configured on router R2. Which command can the administrator use to see the total number of active NAT translations and the number of addresses that are allocated from the NAT pool?
- R2# show ip nat statistics*
- R2# show ip nat translations
- R2# show running-config
- R2# clear ip nat translation
Which type of traffic would most likely have problems when passing through a NAT device?
Refer to the exhibit. The inside local IP address of PC-A is 192.168.0.200. What will be the inside global address of packets from PC-A after they are translated by R1?
Refer to the exhibit. What kind of NAT is being configured on R1?
- dynamic NAT
- NAT overload
- port forwarding*
What benefit does NAT64 provide?
- It allows sites to use private IPv6 addresses and translates them to global IPv6 addresses.
- It allows sites to connect multiple IPv4 hosts to the Internet via the use of a single public IPv4 address.
- It allows sites to connect IPv6 hosts to an IPv4 network by translating the IPv6 addresses to IPv4 addresses.*
- It allows sites to use private IPv4 addresses, and thus hides the internal addressing structure from hosts on public IPv4 networks.
What are three benefits of using Frame Relay for WAN connectivity? (Choose three.)
- QoS support using the IP precedence field
- one physical interface that can be used for several circuits*
- integrated encryption
- mature technology*
- reasonable cost*
- seamless direct connectivity to an Ethernet LAN
The DLCI number assigned to a Frame Relay circuit is to be manually added on a point-to-point link. Which three subinterface commands could be used to complete the configuration? (Choose three.)
- bandwidth kilobits*
- encapsulation frame-relay
- frame-relay interface-dlci dlci*
- frame-relay map ip ip-address dlci
- frame-relay map ip ip-address dlci broadcast
- ip address ip-address mask*
- no shutdown
Which command can be used to check the information about congestion on a Frame Relay link?
- show frame-relay pvc*
- show frame-relay lmi
- show interfaces
- show frame-relay map
A network administrator is configuring a PPP link with the commands:
R1(config-if)# encapsulation ppp
R1(config-if)# ppp quality 70
What is the effect of these commands?
- The PPP link will be closed down if the link quality drops below 70 percent.*
- The NCP will send a message to the sending device if the link usage reaches 70 percent.
- The LCP establishment phase will not start until the bandwidth reaches 70 percent or more.
- The PPP link will not be established if more than 30 percent of options cannot be accepted.
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator has implemented the configuration in the displayed output. What is missing from the configuration that would be preventing OSPF routing updates from passing to the Frame Relay service provider?
- The passive-interface command has not been issued on interface serial 0/1/0.
- The broadcast keyword has not been issued.*
- The directly connected neighbor should have been identified by using static mapping.
- The command to disable split horizon has not been issued.
What is a characteristic of Frame Relay that allows customer data transmissions to dynamically “burst” over their CIR for short periods of time?
- The combination of LMI status messages and Inverse ARP messages enables the CIR to be exceeded.
- The physical circuits of the Frame Relay network are shared between subscribers and there may be times when unused bandwidth is available.*
- Bursting is enabled by the configuration of multiple subinterfaces on one physical interface.
- BECN and FECN messages notify the router that the CIR can be exceeded.
Which broadband technology would be best for a small office that requires fast upstream connections?
What is the protocol that provides ISPs the ability to send PPP frames over DSL networks?
Which technology requires the use of PPPoE to provide PPP connections to customers?
- dialup analog modem
- dialup ISDN modem
Why is it useful to categorize networks by size when discussing network design?
- Knowing the number of connected devices will define how many multilayer switches will be necessary at the core layer.
- Knowing the number of connected devices will define how many additional layers will be added to the three-tier hierarchical network design.
- A high-level redundancy at the access layer may be better implemented if the number of connected devices is known.
- The complexity of networking infrastructure will vary according to the number of connected devices.*
A company connects to one ISP via multiple connections. What is the name given to this type of connection?
What is one advantage to designing networks in building block fashion for large companies?
- failure isolation*
- increased network access time
- coarse security control
- fewer required physical resources
Which network module maintains the resources that employees, partners, and customers rely on to effectively create, collaborate, and interact with information?
- data center*
- enterprise edge
A group of Windows PCs in a new subnet has been added to an Ethernet network. When testing the connectivity, a technician finds that these PCs can access local network resources but not the Internet resources. To troubleshoot the problem, the technician wants to initially confirm the IP address and DNS configurations on the PCs, and also verify connectivity to the local router. Which three Windows CLI commands and utilities will provide the necessary information? (Choose three.)
- arp -a
- netsh interface ipv6 show neighbor
A team of engineers has identified a solution to a significant network problem. The proposed solution is likely to affect critical network infrastructure components. What should the team follow while implementing the solution to avoid interfering with other processes and infrastructure?
- change-control procedures*
- one of the layered troubleshooting approaches
- knowledge base guidelines
- syslog messages and reports
Which troubleshooting tool would a network administrator use to check the Layer 2 header of frames that are leaving a particular host?
- protocol analyzer*
- baselining tool
- knowledge base
Which two specialized troubleshooting tools can monitor the amount of traffic that passes through a switch? (Choose two.)
- digital multimeter
- portable network analyzer*
- DTX cable analyzer
Refer to the exhibit. Which two statements describe the results of entering these commands? (Choose two.)
- R1 will send system messages of levels 0 (emergencies) to level 4 (warnings) to a server.*
- R1 will not send critical system messages to the server until the command debug all is entered.
- R1 will reset all the warnings to clear the log.
- R1 will output the system messages to the local RAM.
- The syslog server has the IPv4 address 192.168.10.10.*
Refer to the exhibit. On the basis of the output, which two statements about network connectivity are correct? (Choose two.)
- There is connectivity between this device and the device at 192.168.100.1.*
- The connectivity between these two hosts allows for videoconferencing calls.
- There are 4 hops between this device and the device at 192.168.100.1.*
- The average transmission time between the two hosts is 2 miliseconds.
- This host does not have a default gateway configured.
Which statement is a characteristic of SNMP MIBs?
- The MIB organizes variables in a flat manner.
- The SNMP agent uses the SNMP manager to access information within the MIB.
- The NMS must have access to the MIB in order for SNMP to operate properly.*
- The MIB structure for a given device includes only variables that are specific to that device or vendor.
Refer to the exhibit. Router R1 was configured by a network administrator to use SNMP version 2. The following commands were issued:
R1(config)# snmp-server community batonaug ro SNMP_ACL
R1(config)# snmp-server contact Wayne World
R1(config)# snmp-server host 192.168.1.3 version 2c batonaug
R1(config)# ip access-list standard SNMP_ACL
R1(config-std-nacl)# permit 192.168.10.3
Why is the administrator not able to get any information from R1?
- The snmp-server enable traps command is missing.
- The snmp-server community command needs to include the rw keyword.
- There is a problem with the ACL configuration.*
- The snmp-server location command is missing.
What is used as the default event logging destination for Cisco routers and switches?
- terminal line
- syslog server
- console line*
In the data gathering process, which type of device will listen for traffic, but only gather traffic statistics?
- syslog server
- NetFlow collector*
- SNMP agent
Which SNMP message type informs the network management system (NMS) immediately of certain specified events?
- GET request
- SET request
- GET response
Which three flows associated with consumer applications are supported by NetFlow collectors? (Choose three.)
- bandwidth regulation
- quality of service
- error correction
- network monitoring*
Which algorithm is considered insecure for use in IPsec encryption?
Which statement describes a characteristic of dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM)?
- It supports the SONET standard, but not the SDH standard.
- It enables bidirectional communications over one pair of copper cables.
- It can be used in long-range communications, like connections between ISPs.*
- It assigns incoming electrical signals to specific frequencies.
Two corporations have just completed a merger. The network engineer has been asked to connect the two corporate networks without the expense of leased lines. Which solution would be the most cost effective method of providing a proper and secure connection between the two corporate networks?
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client with SSL
- Cisco Secure Mobility Clientless SSL VPN
- Frame Relay
- remote access VPN using IPsec
- site-to-site VPN*
Refer to the exhibit. Which IP address is configured on the physical interface of the CORP router?
What are three characteristics of the generic routing encapsulation (GRE) protocol? (Choose three.)
- GRE tunnels support multicast traffic.*
- By default, GRE does not include any flow control mechanisms.*
- Developed by the IETF, GRE is a secure tunneling protocol that was designed for Cisco routers.*
- GRE uses AES for encryption unless otherwise specified.
- GRE creates additional overhead for packets that are traveling through the VPN.*
- GRE provides encapsulation for a single protocol type that is traveling through the VPN.
Which WAN technology can serve as the underlying network to carry multiple types of network traffic such as IP, ATM, Ethernet, and DSL?
- Frame Relay
- Ethernet WAN
Which two statements describe remote access VPNs? (Choose two.)
- Remote access VPNs are used to connect entire networks, such as a branch office to headquarters.
- End users are not aware that VPNs exists.
- A leased line is required to implement remote access VPNs.
- Client software is usually required to be able to access the network.*
- Remote access VPNs support the needs of telecommuters and mobile users.*
Which circumstance would result in an enterprise deciding to implement a corporate WAN?
- when its employees become distributed across many branch locations*
- when the network will span multiple buildings
- when the number of employees exceeds the capacity of the LAN
- when the enterprise decides to secure its corporate LAN
An intercity bus company wants to offer constant Internet connectivity to the users traveling on the buses. Which two types of WAN infrastructure would meet the requirements? (Choose two.)
- private infrastructure
- public infrastructure*
Under which two categories of WAN connections does Frame Relay fit? (Choose two.)
- public infrastructure
- private infrastructure*
What term is used to identify the point where the customer network ends and the service provider network begins?
- the central office
- the local loop
- the demarcation point*
Which two characteristics describe time-division multiplexing? (Choose two.)
- Traffic is allocated bandwidth across a single wire based on preassigned time slots.*
- Bandwidth is allocated to channels based on whether a station has data to transmit.
- Encoding technology provides high data throughput in a minimum RF spectrum by supporting parallel data transmission.
- Depending on the configured Layer 2 protocol, data is transmitted across two or more channels via the use of time slots.
- Data capacity across a single link increases as bits from multiple sources are transmitted using interleaved slices of time.*
A branch office uses a leased line to connect to the corporate network. The lead network engineer confirms connectivity between users in the branch office, but none of the users can access corporate headquarters. System logs indicate that nothing has changed in the branch office network. What should the engineer consider next to resolve this network outage?
- The network technician for the branch office should troubleshoot the switched infrastructure.
- The system administrator in the branch office should reconfigure the default gateway on the user PCs.
- The server administrator in the branch office should reconfigure the DHCP server.
- The service provider for the branch office should troubleshoot the issue starting from the point of demarcation.*
Refer to the exhibit. Which three steps are required to configure Multilink PPP on the HQ router? (Choose three.)
- Assign the serial interfaces to the multilink bundle.*
- Assign the Fast Ethernet interface to the multilink bundle.
- Enable PPP encapsulation on the multilink interface.
- Enable PPP encapsulation on the serial interfaces.*
- Bind the multilink bundle to the Fast Ethernet interface.
- Create and configure the multilink interface.*
Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator discovers that host A is having trouble with Internet connectivity, but the server farm has full connectivity. In addition, host A has full connectivity to the server farm. What is a possible cause of this problem?
- The router has an incorrect gateway.
- Host A has an overlapping network address.
- Host A has an incorrect default gateway configured.
- Host A has an incorrect subnet mask.
- NAT is required for the host A network.*
Refer to the exhibit. H1 can only ping H2, H3, and the Fa0/0 interface of router R1. H2 and H3 can ping H4 and H5. Why might H1 not be able to successfully ping H4 and H5?
- Router R1 does not have a route to the destination network.
- Switch S1 does not have an IP address configured.
- The link between router R1 and switch S2 has failed.
- Host H1 does not have a default gateway configured.*
- Hosts H4 and H5 are members of a different VLAN than host H1.
What is required for a host to use an SSL VPN to connect to a remote network device?
- VPN client software must be installed.
- A site-to-site VPN must be preconfigured.
- A web browser must be installed on the host.*
- The host must be connected to a wired network.
What type of information is collected by Cisco NetFlow?
- interface errors
- CPU usage
- memory usage
- traffic statistics*
Match the characteristic to the appropriate authentication protocol. (Not all options are used.)
Which SNMP message type informs the network management system (NMS) immediately of certain specified events?
- GET request
- SET request
- GET response
56. Which SNMP message type informs the network management system (NMS) immediately of certain specified events?
57. What is a disadvantage of a packet-switched network compared to a circuit-switched network?
58. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is troubleshooting the OSPF network. The 10.10.0.0/16 network is not showing up in the routing table of Router1. What is the probable cause of this problem?
The OSPF process is configured incorrectly on Router1.
There is an incorrect wildcard mask statement for network 10.10.0.0/16 on Router2.**
The OSPF process is not running on Router2.
The serial interface on Router2 is down.
59. The security policy in a company specifies that the staff in the sales department must use a VPN to connect to the corporate network to access the sales data when they travel to meet customers. What component is needed by the sales staff to establish a remote VPN connection?
VPN client software*
60. Which three parts of a Frame Relay Layer 2 PDU are used for congestion control? (Choose three.)
the FECN bit*
the BECN bit*
the C/R bit
the 10-bit DLCI
the Extended Address field
the DE bit*
61. Which two statements correctly describe asymmetric encryption used with an IPsec VPN? (Choose two.)
The same encryption keys must be manually configured on each device.
Public key encryption is a type of asymmetric encryption.*
Encryption and decryption use a different key.*
A shared secret key is used to perform encryption and descryption.
AES is an example of an asymmetric encryption protocol.
62. What are two examples of network problems that are found at the data link layer? (Choose two.)
incorrect interface clock rates
late collisions and jabber
63. Which IEEE standard defines the WiMax technology?
64. Place the options in the following order:
– not scored –
– not scored –
65. What is the default location for Cisco routers and switches to send critical logging events?
66. Which SNMP message type informs the network management system (NMS) immediately of certain specified events?
67. What is a type of VPN that is generally transparent to the end user?
68. Refer to the exhibit. Which three events will occur as a result of the configuration shown on R1? (Choose three.)
Only traffic that originates from the GigabitEthernet 0/1 interface will be monitored.
Messages that are sent to the syslog server will be limited to levels 3 or lower.*
Messages that are sent to the syslog server will use 192.168.1.5 as the destination IP address.*
The syslog messages will contain the IP address the GigabitEthernet 0/1 interface.*
Messages that are sent to the syslog server will be limited to levels 3 and higher.
For multiple occurrences of the same error, only the first three messages will be sent to the server.
69. Which two technologies are implemented by organizations to support teleworker remote connections? (Choose two.)
70. How many 64 kb/s voice channels are combined to produce a T1 line?
71. Which broadband solution is appropriate for a home user who needs a wired connection not limited by distance?
72. What is the purpose of a message hash in a VPN connection?
It ensures that the data is coming from the correct source.
It ensures that the data cannot be duplicated and replayed to the destination.
It ensures that the data has not changed while in transit.*
It ensures that the data cannot be read in plain text.*
73. Users are reporting longer delays in authentication and in accessing network resources during certain time periods of the week. What kind of information should network engineers check to find out if this situation is part of a normal network behavior?
network configuration files
syslog records and messages
debug output and packet captures
the network performance baseline*
74. Which structured engineering desing principle ensures that the network reamins available even under abnormal conditions?
75. A team of engineers has identified a solution to a significant network problem. The proposed solution is likely to affect critical network infrastruture components. What should the team follow while implementing the solution to avoid interfering with other processes and infrastructure?
suslog messages and reports
one of the layered troubleshooting approaches
knowledge base guidelines
76. What is a Frame Relay feauture that supports the IP address-to-DLCI dynamic mapping?
77. A small remote office needs to connect to headquarters through a secure IPsec VPN connection. The company is implementing the Cisco Easy VPN solution. Which Cisco Easy VPN component needs to be added on the Cisco router at the remote office?
Cisco Easy VPN Server*
Cisco Easy VPN Remote
Cisco VPN Client
78. Which scenario would require the use of static NAT?
when an internal corporate web server needs to be accessed from a home network*
when there are more internal private IP addresses than available public IP addresses
when all public IP addresses have been exhausted
when an IPv4 site connects to an IPv6 site
79. An organization has purchased a Frame Relay service from a provider. The service agreement specifies that the access rate is 512 kbps, the CIR is 384 kbps, and the Bc is 32 kbps. What will happen when the customer sends a short burst of frames above 450 kbps?
The frames are marked with the DE bit set to 1 and are most likely forwarded.
The frames are marked with the DE bit set to 0 and are most likely forwarded.
The frames are marked with the DE bit set to 0 and are allowed to pass.
The frames are marked with the DE bit set to 1 and are most likely dropped.*
80. What is a Frame Relay feature that supports the IP address-to-DLCI dynamic mapping?
81. An administrator wants to configure a router so that users on the outside network can only establish HTTP connections to the internal web site by navigating to http://www.netacad.com:8888. Which feature would the administrator configure to accomplish this?
82. Which two components are needed to provide a DSL connection to a SOHO? (Choose two.)
PPPoE enabled switch
83. A network engineer is troubleshooting an unsuccessful PPP multilink connection between two routers. That multilink interface has been created and assigned a number, the interface has been enabled for multilink PPP, and the interface has been assigned a multilink group number that matches the group assigned to the member physical serial interfaces. The physical serial interfaces have also been enabled for PPP multilink. Which additional command should to be issued on the multilink interface?
clock rate 4000000 *
ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.252
no ip address
84. What is the international standard defining cable-related technologies?
82. Which three statements describe characteristics of converging corporate network architecture?
Server applications are housed within the phisical corporate network.*
Users connect their own devices to the corporate network.*
Data types include data, and video.*
Users have to use company-owned computers.
Networks are borderless.
85. Which inefficient feature of time-division multiplexing does statistical TDM overcome?
the unused high speed time slots*
the buffering of data during peak periods
the use of channel identifiers
the use of a multiplexer at the transmitter and receiver
86.What are three characteristics of SSL VPNs?
authentication can be one way*
authentication uses shared secret or digital cerificates*
an ssl vpn supports web enable applications, e-mail and file sharing*
connecting may challeenge nontechnical users
encryption requires key lengths from 40 bits to 256 bits
an ssl vpn requires specific configuration of PCs to connect
87. A network engineer is designing an IPsec VPN between Cisco routers for a national bank. Which algorithm assures the highest level of confidentiality for data crossing the VPN?
512 bit RSA
88. By the use of sequence numbers, which function of the IPsec security services prevents spoofing by verifying that each packet is non-duplicated and unique?
89. A small law firm wants to connect to the Internet at relatively high speed but with low cost. In addition, the firm prefers that the connection be through a dedicated link to the service provider. Which connection type should be selected?
90. How can an administrator configure a Cisco Easy VPN Server to enable the company to manage many remote VPN connections efficiently?
by updating the client software in regular intervals
by preconfiguring IPsec parameters when deploying the client solution
by provisioning dedicated bandwidth for VPN connections
by pushing the IPsec security policies to the clients when establishing the tunnel*
91. How does QoS improve the effectiveness of teleworking?
It provides wireless data transmission over large urban areas.
It provides high speed connections over copper wires.
It provides better service for VoIP and video conferencing applications.*
It provides authentication, accounting, and link management features for ISPs.
92. Which two networking technologies enable businesses to use the Internet, instead of an enterprise WAN, to securely interconnect their distributed networks? (Choose two.)
remote access VPNs*
93. What are two benefits of using SNMP traps? (Choose two.)
They eliminate the need for some periodic polling requests.*
They reduce the load on network and agent resources.*
They can provide statistics on TCP/IP packets that flow through Cisco devices.
They can passively listen for exported NetFlow datagrams.
They limit access for management systems only.
94. A network engineer has issued the show interfaces serial 0/0/0 command on a router to examine the open NCPs on a PPP link to another router. The command output displays that the encapsulation is PPP and that the LCP is open. However, the IPV6CP NCP is not shown as open. What does the engineer need to configure to open the IPV6CP NCP on the link?
Configure an IPv6 address on each interface on the link.*
Configure PPP multilink interfaces on each router.
Issue the compress predictor command on each interface on the link.
Configure CHAP authentication on each router.
95. What address translation is performed by static NAT?
An inside local address is translated to a specified inside global address*
An inside local address is translated to a specified outside local address
An inside local address is translated to a specified outside global address
An outside local address is translated to a specified outside global address
96. What are two advantages of using IPv4 NAT? (Choose two.)
provides consistent traceability when it is necessary to troubleshoot internal corporate network problems
conserves public IP addresses*
provides consistency when an internal corporate IP addressing scheme is being designed*
allows maintaining end-to-end addressing
increases network performance
97. Which network design module would not commonly connect to the service provider edge?
Remote Access and VPN ***
WAN Site-to-site VPN
98. Whichtwo types of devices are specific to WAN environments and are not found ona LAN?(Choose two.)
Distribution layer router
Access layer switch
99. What is a plausible reason that an employee would become a teleworker for a company?
to become employed without having to share files or resources
to become employed in a traditional workplace
to keep employment during a time of rehabilitation
to keep employment without having to adhere to company regulations*
100. Connecting offices at different locations using the Internet can be economical for a business. What are two important business policy issues that should be addressed when using the Internet for this purpose? (Choose two.)
101. What is a primary difference between a company LAN and the WAN services that it uses?
The LAN may use a number of different network access layer standards whereas the WAN will use only one standard.
Each LAN has a specified demarcation point to clearly separate access layer and distribution layer equipment.
The company has direct control over its WAN links but not over its LAN.
The company must subscribe to an external WAN service provider.**
102. A technician at a remote location is troubleshooting a router and has emailed partial debug command output to a network engineer at the central office. The message that is received by the engineer only contains a number of LCP messages that relate to a serial interface. Which WAN protocol is being used on the link?
103. What is a feature of physical point-to-point WAN links?
Point-to-point links are generally the least expensive type of WAN access.
The MAC address is not used in the address field of the point-to-point frame.*
WAN operations focus primarily on the network layer (OSI Layer 3).
Point-to-point WAN services are circuit switched.
104. What are two types of WAN providers? (Choose two.)
Internet search engine service
web hosting service
105. Which PPP protocol allows a device to specify an IP address for routing over the PPP link?
106. In which stage of the troubleshooting process would ownership be researched and documented?
Update the user and document the problem.
Implement corrective action.*
Isolate the problem.
107. A corporation is searching for an easy and low cost solution to provide teleworkers with a secure connection to headquarters. Which solution should be selected?
leased line connection*
remote access VPN over the Internet
site-to-site VPN over the Internet
108. Which two statements describe benefits of NAT? (Choose two.)
NAT simplifies troubleshooting by removing the need for end-to-end traceability.
NAT can provide application port-level multiplexing in order to conserve public IP addresses.*
NAT allows for easy readdressing when changing ISPs.
NAT makes tunneling protocols like IPsec more efficient by modifying the addresses in the headers.
NAT provides stateful packet filtering features similar to a firewall.*
NAT increases router performance by reducing the number of routes needed in the routing table.
109. What is one drawback to using the top-down method of troubleshooting?
trying to decide which device to check first
the amount of paperwork that is generated
the need to check every device and interface on the network and document them
the need to check every possible application problem and document it*
110. What are three functions provided by syslog service? (Choose three.)
to specify the destination of captured messages *
to provide traffic analysis
to gather logging information for monitoring and troubleshooting *
to select the type of logging information that is captured *
to periodically poll agents for data
to provide statistics on packets that are flowing through a Cisco device
111. Which two types of equipment are needed to send digital modem signals upstream and downstream on a cable system? (Choose two.)
112. What two advantages are associated with Frame Relay WAN technology when compared with leased lines? (Choose two.)
Dedicated data path between sites
Fixed and dedicated capacity
Globally unique DLCI for each site
113. Which statement describes an advantage of deploying the Cisco SSL VPN solution rather than the Cisco Easy VPN solution?
It provides a stronger authentication mechanism.
It provides more network service access.
It provides a stronger encryption algorithm.
It supports clientless remote access.**